Re: RPM weirdness

I'm not surprised.  If there's one thing that I'd say Red Hat should do
to improve their immediate user experience is launch an effort to make
certain their documentation is current and complete.  I'd be willing to
work on it for them if they'd hire me!

RPM is an awesome tool (despite a handful of protests from people who
don't truly understand it's purpose, they love to compare/contrast it to
apt-get, which is designed to do more of what yum does), but in my
opinion there should be direct link to the product's manual off the
documentation home page.

Nevertheless--your question is now answered!

Good Luck,
DP