New Kernel fails to work with device-mapper

Hi all,
 I've posted this to the ata-raid list too.

I decided to install a fresh copy of FC5 onto my Intel SATA RAID container. I can dual boot between Windows and Linux no problems.

I did a yum update of the kernel just before, rebooted to use it and now the device-mapper is complaining and I can't load that kernel?
I can drop back to the base, install kernel and it works fine?

Here's the versions of things I have.
Base Kernel that works, 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp
dmraid, updated to rc11, can't get rc13? seems linked with FC6 stuff
device-mapper, 1.02.02-3.2
device-mapper-multipath, 0.4.5-12.2

Kernel that updated and can't load, 2.6.18-1.2239.fc5smp
Output when attempting to load

device-mapper: table: 253:0: striped: Target length not divisible by chunk size
device-mapper: reload ioctrl failed: invalid argument

Then it panics after that as labels are missing etc...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.