Re: help setting a mirror like repository

http://linux.duke.edu/projects/metadata/
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/metadata/generate/createrepo-0.4.6-1.src.rpm

This is what my coworkers and I use to create repos.

As for setting up a mirror we just mirror someone elses repo.

--
Adam Hough
High Performance Computing