Re: http_proxy: disable yum for a particular repo

On 12/10/06, Ezequiel Alfie <ezequiel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have to use an http proxy to access http outside my lan. So I use the
http_proxy variable.

I'm setting up a local repository for which I don't want the proxy usage.
According to yum documentation I should set proxy=_none_ on the particular
repository. I've done that and it doesn't work: yum still uses the http
proxy. I also tried using the no_proxy environmental variable.

Has anyone work around this? Is this a known bug/issue? Is there a way to
solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Ezequiel

Do you have access/admin to the proxy?