Re: LPI not playing fair

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, jim tate wrote:

http://linuxboxadmin.com/articles/lpi-policy.php

LPI was pretty much a scam from the beginning, I remember how it was just a fancy name with a few people using it to profit from. It never actually was what it claimed to be, the president was the business developer for his friends consulting company, the LPI world headquarters was his house. Once they get a foothold, then these things start happening. I learned to always be suspicious of these "non-profit, vendor neutral" initiatives; it could just be some guy's business model and asperation in disguise.