Re: LinuxBIOS Ready To Go Mainstream

> After seven years of work, the LinuxBIOS project is on the brink of
> making a free BIOS a standard option for computers.

Look at the list of supported hardware.  There seems to be a lack of
any current production consumer boards on that list.  It looks like
the only athlon64/Opteron/turion support is for the ancient AMD-8111
reference chipset that no consumer motherboard uses.

    http://linuxbios.org/Supported_Motherboards

This is worse than the trouble we have with finding supported wifi
hardware.

-wolfgang