Re: KDEInit could not launch 'kcontrol'

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:31:10 +0530 (IST), yogesh wrote
> hi to all
> in my Kde desktop there is one acd.xls file present
>
> when i click the acd.xls file for open it give me following error
>
> error----KDEInit could not launch 'kcontrol'
>
> so i am not able no open it
>
> when i open it from open office cals it open with out any mistake or
> error
>
> so how can i solve this problem
>
> yogesh M chaudhari

Right click on the file. Select open with, then Other. Select oo_calc as the
application. Then click on "remember Application Association for this type of
file" Then click on OK.

Next time you double click on that type of file, it will open with oo_calc

Wolf