[FC5] VLC dependencies errors.

Hi,

I am trying to install the VLC from freshrpms in this newly installed FC5

# yum install videolan-client

gives me dependencies errors:

==================
Error: Missing Dependency: libiso9660.so.4 is needed by package videolan-client
Error: Missing Dependency: libcdio.so.6 is needed by package libcddb
Error: Missing Dependency: libcdio.so.6 is needed by package videolan-client
Error: Missing Dependency: libcdio.so.6(CDIO_6) is needed by package libcddb
while last month I was able to install the same thing without any
errors in different FC5 machine. What's going on?

By the way I could have installed the same thing from livna too but I
am trying to install this particular version because its newer than
the one maintained in livna.

Any Suggesstion!

Thanks