Re: xorg-x11-devel???

John Aldrich wrote:
On Wednesday 06 December 2006 3:48 pm, Teo Fonrouge wrote:
yum install xorg-x11-proto-devel

Doesn't appear to be any such package. At least not that Yum can find.:-(

Have you tried installing the X Software Development group with:
yum groupinstall "X Software Development"
?

Since X is now modular instead of monolithic the source files that you need are probably within the slew of development package which should install.

Jim

--
Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until we use the ones we have?