Re: Notebook

On 11/27/06, Andrea Bencini <andrea.bencini@xxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to buy a notebook and to install FC6.
Which one of these is the best to install FC6?
HP
ASUS
ACER
Toshiba

Those are not notebooks, they are companies.  If you are concerned
about hardware compatibility, you need to look at the actual hardware,
not the brand name.  Each company sells a wide range of hardware, some
of which works great and some which may not work so great with Linux.
If you give us a better idea about what kind of a system you want, we
might be better able to help.  If you have no idea, let us know and
maybe we can try and give you direction.

Jonathan