FC6 equivalent to Windows System Restore

I finially have my FC6 installation the way i like it.... I am sure at some point in the future, I am going to mess it up though. In Windows there is the System Restore capability. How can I achieve the same effect under FC6. That is, roll back changes that did not work out the way I assumed etc. Basically, undoing dumb stuff.

The best way would be 'Don't do dumb stuff" but being rather new to linux, the fact that what I am about to do is dumb, does not occur to me until after I am through doing it....

Thanks,
Ed