Re: new member

oops! I was a tad confused. *I* use Thunderbird - the dial-up unit has Evolution. But, I did try Thunderbird (just to see if I could get it working) - no joy.

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
There are two ways to do it. One is to let Thunderbird to both get
your email, and send it. It is easy to set up. You can find step by
step guides by using the help menu.

Yep - that's the way I had it (with Evolution, as noted above).

Evo didn't give any clues regarding why it failed to send emails. Thunderbird did: it mentioned something about the relay.

I really figure that I'll have to subscribe to Evo's maillist - but just wanted to check that FC 6 doesn't have something messed up with its dial-up (ppp) functions.