Re: Linksys PCMCIA Linux Driver

Lonni,
I saw a bug report where you had problem with WPC11 card where a
strange hardware address showed up when ifconfig issued (wifi0
00-00-00...) As the report said I blacklisted the hostap_cs and
orinoco_cs, I am now using aironet 350 card and I also have the same
problem. Did u find a solution for it? The bug report does not give
any solution for it. Thanks

-C