LCD Monitor intermittant "Out of Range"

I have a 19" LCD monitor (Starlogic) running at 1024x768 75 Hz.
*SOMETIMES* it refuses to allow a boot, coming up with an "Out of Range"
error. Last night, after running all day, I logged out and left the
machine up (to run backups, etc). When I logged out, I properly got the
login screen. At some point overnight, the "Out of Range" error occurred
. I have no idea what time - or what would have caused it to switch from
a proper login screen to no longer putting out a good video signal.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

--
Why wait on Microsoft to upgrade your computer?
   http://fedoraproject.org/