Re: Units??

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:12:51 +0000, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Clearly this is not what I intended :-)
>
> Question 1 - what units is this talking about?

man units

> Question 2 - does anyone know how I can access the 'units' converter?

Try a graphic tool:

smart> info gonvert
Name: gonvert
Version: 0.2.11-1@noarch
 gonvert is a conversion utility that allows conversion between many units
 like CGS, Ancient, Imperial with many categories like length, mass, numbers,
 etc. All units converted values shown at once as you type. Easy to add/change
 your own units. Written in Python,pygtk,libgade.