Unable to Boot After Burning DVD iso Disk

Hello,

I just burned a Fedora Core 6 DVD ISO image by using K3b. The burn went fine, buy now I am having a problem getting the disk to boot. I already changed the bios setting of my laptop (I am using an IBM ThinkPad T-30) to allow the DVD drive to be the first drive to be booted. I was also able to previously burn this same Fedora Core 6 DVD ISO image using GnomeBaker as well as the Nautilus burner but with the same results of producing a disk that it unable to be booted from. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something wrong with the DVD iso image? I also checked out the checksum of the disk and everythings seems to be okay with this as well. Anything help would be greatly appreciated.