Re: Trying to make a bootable DVD disk from a Fedora Core 6 iso image

On K3B, you'll need to use Tools --> Burn DVD Iso Image
I've burned the iso before, works fine.

On 12/1/06, Jeffrey D. Yuille <jeffy5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

  Okay, okay, now I am able to burn a Fedora Core 6 DVD iso image to
disk.  The only problem now is that it only seems to make a copy of the
DVD iso image onto the disk instead of making a bootable disk and
creating files that I can actually see when the disk is finished being
burned.  I am using k3b as my burning software.  Again, what gives?
After googling and seeing that my original problem was a disk limitation
size of 2 GB, I bought a dual layer disk to burn the image onto it. I
never had this problem when trying to burn regular CD's to put Fedora on
it.  Please help.