Cursor problems when running FC6 with Radeon driver in dual head mode.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone is having any cursor problems when running FC6 with
two monitors. I have a Dell machine with an ATI Radeon dual port card that is
having some strange issues when I move the mouse cursor across to the screen
two.

The cursor doesn't change when it is on the second screen, for example if I
move it quickly from screen one to screen two and on screen one I was using a
text editor the cursor on screen two will be a text editor's cursor and will
never become a pointer nor any other type of cursor. If I move it over some
part of a window where we would expect the cursor to change it won't change.

I am at this moment using a driver provided by ATI but I have used the radeon
driver that comes with FC6 and I have the exact same problem. I also tried
using "SWcursor On" in my xorg.conf, this fixes the problem but creates
another one. When I move the mouse cursor anywhere on any screen it leaves a
trace of dirty on the screen as if I was moving a square and so my screen
becomes full of squares.

I am running xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.1.1-47.fc6 and kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6.
My xorg config is simple and I am running xinerama.

If anyone is having the same issue and would like to discuss this or if you
even know that could be causing this problem, I would very much like to talk
to you.

Regards,
Vini