Re: Firefox doesn't recognize flash using nspluginwrapper

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 20:21 -0700, Charles Tuckey wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>
> I  don't  have a mozpluggerrc file; I do have have a pluginreg.dat
> which I believe is similar. It was already set up properly though. For
> now, I am going to give up and install 32 bit firefox.
>
> charlie
I know about the giving up for now  and coming back to it option. I had
to do that for two weeks to get my sound to work. But just for
information:
mozpluggerrc comes in a separate rpm that is not installed by default.
Also the browser plugin that comes with acrobat is still an option. I
wish I could remember the exact name of the rpm, but it is obvious in
the tar ball. [Is there help out there for the rpm name?]