firefox 1.5+ installation problem

 I have an FC4 running on Dell machine with 1G DDR ram. I recently have problem using Firefox 1.5 +. I run "yum install firefox", that version works fine, but it is only version 1.08. It shows web pages not quite smoothly.

 I also installed Opera, which is also working fine. But when I tried to run Fedora2.0 downloaded from their website, whenever I try to run it I got an error of Segmentation fault with an 4 digit random number.

Anyone got an idea how could I fix it?

Thanks

Allan