Re: microphone only works for first skype call under fc6

Between skype calls, it prints nothing. I don't see any differences between the printouts on the first and second call. Except one time, it looked like artsd had opened some stuff, but that wasn't reproduceable.

Well, somebody else mentioned the mixer gets messed up, try

alsactl restore
That didn't seem to help... at least not reliably.  I think I might have
had two calls in a row work one time, but I'm not sure.  But I can
still only get one call per skype session to work reliably.

Thanks,
David

Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now. http://ideas.live.com