Re: What's a good lock box ??

Jim Cornette wrote:
Scott van Looy wrote:
Today Grumpy did spake thusly:

On Monday 27 November 2006 06:52, Timothy Murphy wrote:
There is no law that says a computer must be on the internet ...
Just wait until M$ gets going on that already you have to have net access to
activate Windows

No you don't. We'll see if you do with Vista, but I'm guessing they'll not make that mandatory either...

I only had cell phones and no land line when my wife bought her a laptop. We could not register at home even though we had high speed.

Well you should have used the cell phone to dial the registration hotline and get your registration key that way.