FC6 System Monitor Applet problem (or is it just me)

Before I open a bugzilla, I was wondering if others
are seeing this problem.

I have the gnome mulitload-applet-2 running in
a panel with CPU, Network, and disk activity showing.
Under FC5 and earlier if you hover over the little
graph, you get a popup showing the current value of
CPU usage, or network usage, etc.  The popup value
refreshes at the refresh rate specified in the
applet preferences.

On FC6, I get the popup with a static value that
does not change.  I upgraded 2 machines and both
behave this way.  One upgraded from FC3 and one from FC4.

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Lucent Technologies, Phoenix
Company:  http://www.lucent.com