Re: OT: .wmv files

david walcroft wrote:
> How do you join in FC6 .wmv files that have been split in to
> sections for ease of emailing.

I've seen .wmv files split by a tool I think was named hsplit or
hjsplit (or something).  I used cat to concatenate them:

    cat part1 part2 ... partN > file.wmv

I dunno if that will work for the files you've got or not, but it
can't hurt to give it a try.

Whatever crushes individuality is despotism, by whatever name it may
be called.
    -- John Stuart Mill