Re: Looking for the right plugin

What software should I install in order to be able to play the online game at:

http://en.agame.com/agames/7/6/000156.html

It's the god-awful shockwave (not to be confused with flash) plugin.
If you are determined to play it in FC, you'll have to run FF through
wine and install the plugin.  This worked the last time I tried it -
if the fonts look screwy in the windows FF, go into prefs and select a
default font...

HTH,
Chris