Re: Upgrade to FC6 takes very, very long time

On Sunday 26 November 2006 01:13, Ric Moore wrote:
>On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 19:22 -0500, magicus wrote:
>>
>> Ric Moore wrote:
>> > <GrandPa mode> I remember when you loaded Win3.1 with 10 floppies
>> > and it took one half of a day! <GrandPa mode/>
>>
>> Well, I remember loading SLS Linux, 10 floppies and don't recall it
>> taking anywhere as long as that...  :-P
>>
>> I just got RoseGarden to compile and run under FC6!  Now to try to get
>> it to do so on my (Ubuntu) laptop...
>>
>> I can't claim Granpa mode as I have no pa mode, heh.
>
>I couldn't either, until I decided I would just adopt all of you and
>claim you all on my taxes this year! Ric

Grandpa?  You are gonna have to do better than that Ric.  How about Great
Grandpa, which I am about 8 times I think.  My granddaughters, 4 of them,
have been fairly busy, and I have 4 more coming along that are starting
to figure out what boys are for, so it won't be too long. :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)