Re: Upgrade to FC6 takes very, very long time

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:34:33 -0500
"Wade Hampton" <wadehamptoniv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, but I have NEVER had it take that long in the past.

I second that, as I just said on another post to this list. Something
is odd with FC6 installation, Anaconda just stalls a couple of times in
the middle of the installation (I would guess that dependency checks
would take place only before package installation begins). As Wade said,
this never happened with any other Fedora upgrade I tried since FC1.

Regards,

Andre

--
Andre Oliveira da Costa