New install of FC6, httpd won't start at boot

httpd fails at boot with no message as to why it failed.

I run

]# service httpd start

and get

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 170
of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_access.so into
server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_access.so: cannot open

[FAILED]

I committed the line and the same thing happened on the next
line.

Someone said that mod_access.so does not exist from FC5 on
so why is this in the conf file if that is correct?

I don't know what else to check to get httpd to start.

Any help will be appreciated,
Jack

--
http://www.mymonavie.com/jackgates/