Re: We need a Yast in Fedora

Andy Green wrote:
jim tate wrote:

It wouldn't be hard to make a Gui like Yast in Fedora, because Fedora has the system-config-* apps and to get them to work in a single gui wouldn't be hard.

Well they made a

gnome-control-center

which enables access to the standalone system-* apps in one place. But it does not bind the system* apps into a single frame like maybe you are thinking (and KDE control center does).

-Andy

Well a good name for the new App. would be "FAST" , Fedora-Another-Software-Tool. Well all we need is someone that could write GUI app. I got ideals , but I don't have the expertise.

Jim