FC6 NFS install not working

Hi All,

I've been doing NFS installs of Fedora distros (and others, for that
mater) for a few years now - always worked great.  Yesterday I decided
to install FC6 on my laptop, so I did my usual thing and started a NFS
install from a PXE boot.

Everything seemed fine until it came time to choose the packages I
wanted to install.  I keep getting this error:

error reading package metadata: cannot open/read repomd.xml file for
repository: anaconda-base-blah-blah

The DVD iso I'm trying to install passes the sha1sum check I've run
against it.  I'm not sure about what else I should look at.  Does anyone
have any ideas what's going on?

Regards,

Ranbir
--