Re: Metrics and your privacy

I wrote:
> On a related subject -- may I propose that the standard Fedora web
> browser home page (which is common to l*nx, Firefox, Konqueror and other
> web browsers) as distributed in ISO images points users to the need to
> upgrade ("Welcome to Fedora. Please upgrade now! Here's how."), and that
> this is replaced

I evidently hit "send" too quickly.

... that this page is replaced as the first update of a new Fedora
release. So users will see this each time they use a web browser until
they update.

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | "The Aldis lamp was developed to flash Morse Code
aprilcottage.co.uk | instructions between ships, with the result that one