Re: [OT] KVM over IP

Yeah I have been researching this topic also at the request of my boss.
I have the unique problem of having to have the KVM work with IBM
pseries hardware as well as the new dells we are getting in.

Avocent (http://www.avocent.com/) is the major KVM vender out there from
what I have been able to find.  We had been using Cyclades device for
serial console and power management. They were recently bought out by
Avocent. the neat thing I like about the Cyclades line of products is
that their products are linux based.

Our windows based people use an IBM KVM solution but I have not been
able to get the IBM linux client installed on my Fedora Core 5 machine.

--
Adam Hough
High Performance Computing