Re: Image composition Q

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Wednesday 22 November 2006 01:06, Frank Cox wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:59:42 -0500

Will Scribus do what you want?

Downloaded and installed it, definite maybe. Tried to set a text frame,and then edit the contents (it was empty at that point) and scribus threw a segfault, took its toys and left. Maybe something I wasn't supposed to do, but it made sense at the time. I'll try it again tomorrow.

Definitely something Scribus should be able to do.  There
is a Scribus package in one of the default repos.

--
imalone