Re: Supported HSM for Linux

I have always used external devices such as Futurex SSP, Thales
e-security or Atalla.
Some support async as well as TCP/IP.

On 11/21/06, krayola crayons <krayola_pac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good day,

I am working in the banking industry and we are
seriously looking into running our core system in
Linux. I would like to know if anyone has experience
in using an HSM(encryption module/hardware) for a
Linux server? If yes, what HSM are you using?

Thank you!

Regards,

Jenny