Recommendations for Wireless USB adapters?

Are there any Wireless USB adapters[1] that Just Work™[2]?

[1] By that I mean that something that works seamlessly with netplugd, and all related software.

[2] "Just Work" is defined as: the card is fully supported out-of-the box in FC6[3]. I don't want to waste any time on silliness like ndiswrapper. [3] For PCI cards, "Just work" also include cards that require merely grabbing a few files from somewhere and dropping them /lib/firmware[4]. I don't know if USB cards also use hotplug, if so, the same applies to them as well.[5]

[4] Someone should really get on the phone to Intel and just knock some sense into them. Come on, Intel, really: just release the bloody firmware files for your chipsets on FOSS-friendly terms, so that they can be bundled with Fedora, Debian, and others. There's really no need to be such putzes any more. Everyone is just tired of this silliness, let's just get this done right so that everyone can move on with their lives…

[5] I miss the old HCL. It saved me a lot of grief 4-5 years ago, when I was hunting around for various Ethernet cards to drop in RHL.