[FC6] Gnome Power Manager - Minor irritation

I just upgraded to FC6.x86_64 and everything *just* works, atlease everything that matters. :) It was a fresh install with the /home copied over from my old FC5 setup. But there is one thing that bothers me. The gnome power manager in my taskbar doesn't display information the same way as it used to earlier. When running on battery it just shows battery status as 75%, 50% or 25% and not the more accurate charge level / time remaining as in FC5. I couldn't find any settings in preferences or gconf that could change this.
Has anybody else noticed this?

--
Regards
Vivek J. Patankar