Major problem with web interaction and FC6

Hi

I'm trying to post a message to this site

http://www.la-samhna.de/forum/cgi-bin/wolfbbs_index.cgi

However, if I try and post I keep getting a Save Dialogue popping up.
It basically means I can't use this website with FC6. If I download
opera and run it with this website, the same thing happens, a save
dialogue pops up. Its as though FC6 is trying to be clever and
intercept the call to a cgi script. How can I fix this please?

Thanks
Dan