fc6 update with yum/pup

Hello,
Sorry if this is a bit vague but I'm witting this at work and trying to remember as much as I can ... I'm trying to use the excellent redhat updating utilities (yum/pup). When I try to run yum/pup to update my newly installed fc6 distro, I get unresolved dependencies involving qt-*, and both programs refuse to do an update because of the required dependencies. I tried to find the version of qt requested at the Trolltech web sight but it looks like they have moved to version 4.+ (maybe I just didn't look hard enough?). Is there a way I can have yum/pup install the versions needed and then complete the rest of the update? It would be nice if these programs would install the other packages that are in need of an update but don't require the "external", libraries etc. Is there a command line switch for this?

   Thanks for any words supplied,

   John

--

John L. Weatherwax

Lincoln Laboratory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
244 Wood Street
Lexington, MA 02420-9108 USA

Phone : 781-981-5370
Fax   : 781-981-4739