How to remove 'remote printers' from local FC6 box

Hi List;

I have a new install of FC6 on my laptop.  I ran 'Administration --> Printing'
(i.e. system-config-printer) and I was able to add a remote printer que no
problem. However it automatically came up with a found 'remote printer' which
I believe is the same printer I added however If I click on the remote
printer the system-config-printer gui locks up. Also if I select the remote
printer in openoffice then openoffice locks up.

How can I simply remove the auto-found remote printer completely without using
the gui. Is there a system file I can tweak?

Thanks in advance...