Re: Wireless does not work

Hugo Pecora wrote:

I have a sony vaio laptop, the model is vgn-bx195ep, it is celeron processor...i installed fedora 6 and everything works apart from wireless and dvd, the wireless is more important! When booting, it says that "the device does not seem to be present" but it appears in my hardware list in control centre..
Any ideas?

On my eMachines laptop, when I installed FC6, the wireless radio got turned off. I had to use a Ftn-Key combination to turn it back on. Some kind soul on this list pointed that out to me. Worth looking for...

Andrew Robinson