Re: Setting Up The wpa_supplicant config File Upon Boot

With FC5 and so on you can configure your wpa_supplicant setup as you want.

You can download wpa_supplicant package from FC5/FC6 sources and install
it if your distro isn't one of them.

With:

chkconfig --levels 345 wpa_supplicant on

You enable wpa_supplicant to run when you system start at runlevels 3, 4
and or 5.

With the file:

/etc/sysconfig/wpa_supplicant

You configure your wpa_supplicant command line parameters.

With the file:

/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf

You configure your network parameters.

Say us how you configure it.