Re: Zyxel Prestige 630-c USB-ADSL modem of Telefonica Argentina

On 11/17/06, Scott van Looy <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Today Gustavo Miguel Labonia did spake thusly:

> Hi.
> I´m new configurating Linux.
> I don´t know howto configure the USB-ADSL modem that
> Telefónica Argentina provides: Zyxel Prestige 630-c.
> Can someone help-me?

I previously got this modem setup with telefonica in Chile.  I can't seem to find the how-to that I used, but this one looks similar to what I did and is a little newer so hopefully it will be of some use:

http://es.geocities.com/robmasterxx/index.htm

I've seen some out there that talk about recompiling the kernel and stuff.  I never had to do this so those are likely out-dated.  Good luck, and post back if you have any questions.

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org