Re: Join Edmund Ochieng on Yahoo! Messenger!

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 00:00 -0800, ochienged@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

God, I hate yahoo.com. With unbridled passions...

...to the last, I will grapple with thee.

<Wayward4now, bloodily hauls himself up to the keyboard amongst the
flames, and snarls with hatred>

...from hell's heart, I stab at thee.

<Wayward4now shakily, with trembling hand, flicks the safety off>

...for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

<Wayward4now pushes the Shiny Red Button and collapses>

...tick tick tick click!

<the planet Earth splits from pole to pole, then across the equator,
neatly divides into quarters and then explodes.>

<a little yellow space shuttle escapes just in time to infect the rest
of the universe>