FC6: How to drag windows on the workplace switcher?

Hi,

in FC5 and before, I was used to dragging windows from one workplace
to the other by simply clicking on the windows symbol in the workplace
switcher.  In FC6, this seems to work no longer. Is there any
possibility for me to restore the old behaviour? Or any other
possibility to move a window to another workplace?

Thanks,

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)