Re: Fedora Coverstory in Linux Format

Anne said;

True, but generally I simply avoid such sites unless I really, really need to
use them.  Then frustration boils over.  It's a really bad image for a linux
magazine to have.

Anne, I'm surprised that you're getting slow speeds from the Linux
Format site. Historically (i.e. more than 18 months ago) they had a
really ancient machine, but that was changed last year to a dual
processor opteron-based machine which has made a massive improvement.

Email me off-list and let me know which browser you are using etc, and
I'll have a word with the admin.

Thanks,

Andy