Firefox 1.5.0.8 non-responsive???

Hi,

I recently updated the firefox from verson 1.5.0.7 to 1.5.0.8 (in
linux and windows). After upgrade I found out that firefox becomes
completely non-responsive at certain websites. Specially looking at
friendster profiles makes this new version of firefox non-responsive
(both on linux and windows). Do somebody also experiencing same
problems? (Just viewing the profile of people in friendster causes
this). Also found out that only this version of firefox is affected on
this particular site. Tried with IE6, works fine. tried it with
1.5.0.7 and works fine too.

Any suggestion?

Thanks