Re: The Apocalypse is at hand!

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:18:30 -0500
Tony Nelson <tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Previously, one had to type something (say, a "/") to get the text field.
> I found that by accident, though I was looking for keyboard navs at the
> time.

I only found / by getting fed up enough to go to the gnome bugzilla
to complain and finding the worlds longest bugzilla (I think there
were 195 replies the last time I looked) with everyone else in the
entire known universe complaining that the text field was gone
and all the gnome developers saying "well all you have to do is
type Ctrl-L or /", there isn't any need for a text field :-).