Re: Webcam Logitech Quickcam Sphere

Le jeudi 16 novembre 2006 14:22, Anne Wilson a écrit :

> Unless there's more than I saw, he didn't get it working.

He get a solution, that I didn't understand, but on another list (I don't
remember which)

> However, they
> were talking about a model that uses pwc.

I tried it also, don't work for me, i.e. no /dev/video*.

> If yours has exactly the same
> compoents

This is the same, that was the reason I wrote him.

> you could just try 'modprobe pwc' and see if that activates
> things, but I very much doubt it.  I think you would have had it working
> quickly if that had been so.
>
> Your output given earlier talks about 'ZC3XX'.  Googling for that gives a
> lot of references, though many of them are quite out-of-date.

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything consistant.

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français