Re: RAID failure already!!!!!

     Number   Major   Minor   RaidDevice State
this     0       3       64        0      active sync   /dev/hdb

 0     0       3       64        0      active sync   /dev/hdb
 1     1      22        0        1      active sync   /dev/hdc
2     2       0        0        2      faulty removed

Is there anyway to force it to try and reload the array even with the
failed device? I'm not getting drive errors on the device any longer. Is
the failed device the "dev/hdd" where I missed the leading "/"? Or, is
the failed device /dev/hdb?

What else can I look at? What other commands should I run?

i think you need something like

     mdadm --assemble /dev/md0 /dev/hdb /dev/hdc

you should then be able to add the third device using "mdadm --manage"
(it's unclear if you need to "start" the array before doing this).