Re: The Apocalypse is at hand!

On 16/11/06, Tom Horsley <tomhorsley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Working on Fedora Core 6 with all latest updates:

I was stunned last night when I clicked "Open File" in firefox to navigate
over to a directory with a web page I was working on and the GTK
file dialog actually had a "Location:" text field already displayed where
I could paste the path name to my file from the editor where I was
working on it.

What have they put in the water the GTK developers have been
drinking? How have they been overcome with sanity after years
of insisting that text fields were the work of the devil and no dialog
box should ever have one?

Did someone take away their keyboards and make them do all
their development with a mouse to see how they like it?

I may never recover from the shock :-).

I'll bet it's the work of a rogue KDE hacker.  Don't worry, they'll
replace it with lots of buttons that take you to useless places
soon.

--
imalone